Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sebby Update

Poor Sebastian is a sick little kitty:( I took him to the vet on Monday for his free vet exam, and ended up coming away with an $83.00 bill!! We do have the 30 day pet insurance, but the deductible is $75.00, so I think I'll only save about $15.00
Anyway, we noticed his eye was pretty goobery, and he had been sneezing, turns out yes, he does have a Herpes infection (viral) in the eye, and an upper respiratory infection. So, three different kinds of medicines, 2 times a day, one of them for a month! Poor guy! He's really good about taking the medicine though, no clawing, or too much struggling. Anyway, I feel so bad for the poor guy. Normally they wouldn't be too worried about a little cold, but he had a fever when the vet examined him, which is unusual, and they don't want it to turn into pneumonia. I'll be sooo glad when he's better and I don't have to worry about him! I'm sure he'll be fine, but still, it's like having a sick kid (although thankfully not...)

No comments: