Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Two down, one to go...

Presentation on Tuesday, parasitology exam today, and statistics exam tomorrow. Thankfully I'm feeling prepared for the stats exam...I kind of sucked it up in the parasitology exam. Hopefully I can pull through with a B for the semester. It's going to take an A on my next two exams...and she grades sooooo hard!
I went to office hours today for stats...for the first time, I only asked one question, but it was so helpful!!! I'm really glad I went, and now feel completely ready for my exam, let's see what I say after tomorrow....
Anyway, tomorrow is my Friday, all I have to do after the exam is pick some pupae, and go for a ride, and watch the debate!!!! Oh my goodness I'm so excited to see Palin's ass get stomped on!!!!!!!! Plus, we're having a party:) Or rather, just a dinner, and I want to bring wine:)
For dinner tonight we finally sucked it up and went to the grocery store, I haven't been food shopping almost literally since my parents were here at the end of August. Salmon cooked on a bed of baby spinach, and some rosemary bread with brie to start off the meal. Mmmmmmmmm, real food is amazing!!!! I can't wait to go home to Durango this weekend!

No comments: