Friday, September 26, 2008

Statistics 511 Makes Me Angry

Well, almost done with the weekly homework, just have to go run one problem through the computer program we use for this class. I've spent roughly 3.5hrs on it this morning, and need to spend a lot more time with the material this weekend because our first exam is on Thursday, and I am DETERMINED to get at least a B on it because my professor is such a jerk face!:)
The reason I believe him to be a jerk face is because he wasn't very helpful getting me back on my feet after my absence...as in, he didn't let me turn in one of the homeworks late, and as a result I turned in half a problem....WHICH DOESN'T HELP ANYONE. So, I am going to do so well on this exam he'll have to take back that snide little question of..."Have you taken stats before?" In response to how poorly I did on my first homework...jerk face.
Any way, next week will be another hell of a week. Two exams and a presentation, plus my project is getting going now as well.
At least the vanny van is fixed:)
Hope everyone else is doing well.
ciao,
Megan

No comments: