Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I WON A RACE!!!

And we forgot the camera....but, I got a $20.00 gift certificate to La Luz!!! Yay! It was just a fun little local cyclecross race, and Amanda raced up with the A men, but still, I'm psyched about it. Just the kind of thing I need to get me motivated about training and riding again. I think I'm going on a ride this evening with a friend, so that's good, and I'll have a little bit of time on Thursday, and maybe Friday morning I could ride as well depending on how long it takes me to do my stats homework. I've decided to go to Grand Junction, but I might take my own car so I can head to a coffee shop to study. It's the last weekend, and I'm not planning on doing any big trips soon, so I suppose I can swing the gas. Maybe I can take a bunch of bikes and get the team to pay for it:)
I'M FINALLY GETTING PAID BACK!!!! Yay, I just got an email saying I'd be paid back in three days, so that means Friday I guess. Whoopppee! I can finally have money again:) I'm thinking I'll be able to save most of it though, minus what I've "spent" on a plane ticket, and what I've spent from the parents...In any case, as long as I don't go over what my salary is on the credit card, I can save at least half of what I'm getting paid back from Mexico...SWEET! Gotta start now if we want to go on this bike trip in 2.5 years:)
ciao,
Megan

No comments: