Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I have to admit, I'm not much of a Halloween person. As a kid I certainly got dressed up and marched around in freezing cold weather, often with snow gathering on my witches hat or expertly crafted dragon's head (thanks Mom, that was a great costume). But I definitely don't have the energy for this holiday that I used to, and that my sister and mom still have:) I think this year Caley and I will either stay at home and hand out candy (like last year) or head to see a movie or something. We've been too poor to go out for awhile, but I got paid today, yay!! It is fun to see people dressed up on campus though, I saw Rainbow Brite this morning, plus some elf dude, I'm sure a character in some fantasy book since I saw him going into Clark C (liberal arts land...)
Anyway, Happy Halloween, try not to get diabetes!
ciao,
Megan
What we did for Halloween below...


No comments: