Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm cold

It's thirty degrees outside, and I think they still have the AC on in my office...brr!!!! What a crazy windy, cold day we had today. I'm not used to dressing for the cold yet, and I'm in denial about having to wear hats and gloves and socks and wind proof/water proof jackets! Bah, so much clothing to take off and put on every time you want to go outside, or come back in to the classroom.
Currently, I'm working on those DNA isolations...so many to do, and they take sooo long! Anyway, during some of the incubation times, I'm in the process of writing an essay for Parasitology. I think it's actually going to be hard to keep it to a two page minimum. I just finished the intro, and it's almost half the page single spaced...hmm
Seriously! It's freezing in here!!

And, I can't wait for Thanksgiving, it will be so wonderful to hang out with the fam:)

ciao,
Megan

1 comment:

Lars Andreas Dybvik said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a nice comment in by blogg. Sorry it is in nowegian, but you probebly understand why when you read this. My english is not so good that I can write down my thoughts and get sense out of it ;-). I hardly get sense out of it writing in norwegian!

I`m new to blogging, and this is so cool. Suddenly you turn up from nowhere. I get to "meet" so many new people this way. How did you find me?

Say hi to Obama from me :). Ask him from a norwegian nature photographer if he has ever experienced complete silence, and what it means to him.

Take care. Andreas