Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Again...

Well, today was cozy and cold and rainy. I like this kind of weather, but as Caley points out, if you didn't see the sun for all of November, it might get old:) A few days of this weather however, definitely puts me in the fall time kind of mood. I crave pumpkin spice lattes and hot apple cider.
Currently I'm at work, finally starting my DNA isolations! I have a lot to do and might be here kind of late. I'm kind of excited to start living the life of a real grad student...40+hrs of work plus homework...don't know why that would excite me, actually it sounds kind of crazy. This next week is going to be very busy, and I'm glad because Caley is out of town for mountain bike nationals! They left this afternoon and will be joined by a few team members who are flying out later this week. Here is the link to the Lees McCrae website for nationals

http://www.ncca.lmc.edu/


I'm excited to see how they all do! And I'm super jealous I don't get to go:(
Anyway, this week I'm going to go salsa dancing on Tuesday night, and on Saturday night. I have two pumpkin carving parties, I might just go to one...tonight I might go to a bluegrass concert, or just go grab a beer or something with Emily...we shall see. Oh, and homework and school:)
Oops, gotta go remove the DNA from the heat bath!!!
ciao,
Megan

No comments: