Monday, January 18, 2010

Wish List of Stuff I Want Volume I (leaving room for later volumes)

An accurate bathroom scale to further the cyclists obsession with weight

Redken Ringlet hair styling cream stuff...it worked when the stylist used it! It will work for me too!

Nice smelly candles for the house, sometimes the cat (and the boy...) can be a little stinky :)

A good blender for all those mixed drinks we make, ha, more like for recovery smoothies!

A KitchenAid Mixer! I can tell there's a super baker inside me just dying to get out!

A Thule roof box, I've always wanted one, never gotten even close to getting one.

The rest of Alex and Julia's furniture to match their couch that we now have.

A leak-proof coffee travel mug. My last one melted in the dishwasher, and yes, it was dishwasher safe!! booooo

A good commuter bike that can get me 10+ miles down the road with all my stuff...so panniers are another thing I want as well :)

Anything out of the Sundance catalog!

While I'm dreaming....A SEMI-PERMANENT JOB PLEASE!!!!

No comments: