Monday, January 11, 2010

Rest Day!

Caley and I enjoyed our rest-day evening by watching the sunset at the top of Gates Pass. It was pretty cute, lot's of senior couples enjoying the balmy evening.

After our date, we went by Trader Joes. I'm sad to report my first Trader Joes experience left a lot to be desired. The store had and incredibly poor lay out, it was crowded, it was tiny, and the atmosphere just wasn't there. I had such high expectations! Oh well, I guess if you are looking for a few gourmet things, this might be the place to start, but the selection was pretty underwhelming. :(

Anyway, life is great down here in Tucson with 20 teenage boys...as Caley put it after I had a bit of a cranky day, "You're allowed to be a bit of a butt head when you're living with 20 dudes." :)

One more to satisfy the silly girl in me :)

No comments: