Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Quiz Over

Yay for Spanish quizzes...not. I think I might have gotten one wrong, perhaps more, I might have an inflated view of how well I did:)
Thank goodness Wednesday is almost over, although, that means I only have one and half more days to complete my stats homework! AAAhh, I hear it's easy just long.
I'm looking forward to going home to another Caley concoction! He made curry last night (of his own recipe) and it was FANTASTIC! I love going home and smelling something wonderful coming all the way down the hall:) Plus having dinner ready and waiting when I walk in the door, man! Couldn't get any better:) I'm so super lucky I can't even express it!
Can't wait to see various members of my family later this spring. I think we might go to Durango for spring break! I'm sure there is going to be a group of people who want to go biking in Moab, and we've never been and people are really going to want to do that...but I might just let him go and head home for some recharging:)
Anyway, back to something mildly productive,
Megan

1 comment:

Caley said...

Nay for Spanish quizzes!
Good fish tonight :)