Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, it's 60 degrees in January

So, I think I'll play hooky from work this afternoon. It's not actually playing hooky since I have nothing to do until my new primers come in. They'll probably be here on Saturday (not sure if things even come on Saturdays here...) A mtn bike ride seems to be just what the doctor ordered. Then we have to pack up! Kind of weird since I don't leave until next week, but I don't want to check a bag at the airport, so Caley will be taking my stuff. I'm soooooooo excited!! But nervous to fly alone, and I still have to book a space on the shuttle...
I wish we had our little camera for this trip!! We'll have to bring my "small" one that isn't really small enough to bring on rides and such, but oh well, we'll just have to deal I suppose. I hope we get the little one back!
Well, I better try to go do something productive. Not sure what...there really is nothing I could do right now. My lab notebook is all caught up, and I think my DNA is ok (I checked it last night) at least for one population it's ok...BLAH I just want to leave right now!
-Megan

No comments: