Monday, January 26, 2009

A Good Monday

Weird, I know, Mondays aren't supposed to be good, so I guess you could call it Great! Started off the day at 6:30am! Class at 8:00, but had to go to work to print off notes for said class. Unfortunately we were out of coffee at the house, and I forgot my purse, so a little sleepy, but managed to stay awake for the whole class. We are actually learning things in Stats!! It's amazing!! I actually feel like I could do the stuff he's asking me to do. Plus I learned from last semesters mistakes and am coming to class prepared with all the notes and examples:) Whoo:) Spanish was alright as well, I got one answer correct, and one wrong...I actually had no idea what she was talking about, so I said I didn't, not even an attempt at answering which was ok because class was almost over and she has a weird accent. Oh, forgot, Caley has class right before me in the same building so we get to say a quick hello in the middle of the day, I love it!
Lunch at home with the kitty, and then a stop a Starbucks on the way back to work. Their new vanilla rooibos latte is AMAZING! Not going to make a habit of it though, kinda overpriced...Work was productive, still here actually, I didn't even quite get through what I hoped to today, but tomorrow morning I can catch up a little. I imagine I'll be coming in over the weekend again, and even more than last week, but only because I'd really like to help Laura (my Italian colleague in Mexico) to finish her proposal by the middle of Feb. which I might add, is looming rather quickly.
I went to yoga at the rec as well this afternoon, lots of good stretching, I can already touch the floor again in a front bend!!! The knee felt ok, just a little twinge in some of the lunging poses, and felt totally good on the walk back to work. Where I am now, waiting for a gel to run.
Caley will pick me up in 20 minutes, and I'm under the impression he has some thawed chicken soup from the freezer waiting for me...how wonderful!! (and domestic, he's cute) Bike meeting tonight, and maybe some homework, or maybe straight to bed at 9pm!! With such full days, I feel like an old lady ready to crash at like 8:30:)

I'm so glad things are going better at work and school than the end of last semester!!
-Megan

It was cold today...

No comments: