Friday, January 2, 2009

Home, and almost to Sunny California!!

1/2/09
Caley and I are finally home after our epic Christmas/New Years adventure trip! Sebastian was soooo sooooooo happy to see us and is being extremely loving, and extremely feisty as a result of us being home:) I always love coming home after a trip, even though the laundry and dishes seem to accumulate with unusual speed when you least feel like doing anything.
I am currently back at work, waiting for a gel to finish up so I can go home. Not sure what we'll do tonight, maybe make use of the movie gift certificates the Fretz's gave us for Christmas! I want to see Benjamin Button, and I think there are a few other good ones out right now.

1/5/09
I sooo looking forward to flying out and meeting my team in California for some warm weather training! I guess that means I need to get on my bike the next week to get some long rides in. Sadly it's cold today, and I'm stuck at work waiting for Dr. Black to get in so we can figure out what's wrong with my PCR's. I'm hoping he actually makes it in to the office today. If he doesn't I still have one more thing to try, but that machine is in use right now, so I have to wait for another hour and a half to get that going. I don't mind waiting, but it's still kind of annoying that these PCRs aren't working, and I've made absolutely no progress on my project for a whole semester, and I'm worried I won't even make progress next semester! Blah! Oh well, I shouldn't worry so much about it right now, plenty of time to get this figured out if I'm proactive about it.

No comments: