Friday, June 15, 2012

Videos! and Internet Woes :(

These first two are me interviewing Caitlin on our rainy tour of the CIA campus!




These next two were supposed to be pictures, which accidentally turned into videos...but I like them :)


I have been super productive today! (and there is so much day left!)  Took the trash down to the scary scary basement trash place...three doors that close behind you and branching hallways, and the fear that the elevator will not come back for you..... bought my train tickets for Sundays adventure to Venice, and went to talk to the SFR (french phone/tv/internet) people AGAIN.  Apparently our new French phone number was not written down on the correct page...so they failed to call us to set up an appointment for a technician to come to the house again!  So, this time, we should expect a call anytime  next week, and if they don't call by NEXT Friday, we should come back...OMG I AM FRUSTRATED!  Is it because we're American????  And then I remember how much fail Comcast can be...but still, really???????????????????  This cafe is getting a lot of money from us for the foreseeable future...

No comments: