Thursday, June 14, 2012

Riding, and Annecy is Awesome!

The past two days have seen some progress for us here!  We found a cafe that has internet, and got my bike put back together so we could get out for some rides before Caley leaves for Italy tomorrow!  Yesterday it rained on us a little at the end of the ride, but not to bad, and I wish I had stopped for more pictures!  The roads around here are incredible, after you get off the main roads, they are literally like bike paths that cars just happen to drive on.  The road surfaces are super nice too!!  It's so awesome I can hardly believe/describe it!

Our ride today had sooooo much climbing!  My leggies hurt....Caley and I keep joking that this summer is going to launch my professional cycling career.  We say it with a nudge and a wink, but regardless, I'm going to be in such great shape if I can keep it up!  Yay!

Here are some more pics to enjoy!

No comments: