Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm sure not all Republicans are stupid.....

I'm not really trying to be too offensive here, but I have been noticing a trend, and it bothers me. Most days I read the CSMonitor Newspaper online, and sometimes the NYTimes as well, and in their online form, people are able to post comments at the end of each article with opinions etc. The VAST majority of crazy ultra conservative (and even not so crazy ones) have GLARING spelling and grammatical errors!!!!!!!!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I would like to post an example here for you to read. Note how this person believes Sarah Palin is a "smart person"

Thank you Palin and any other smart people willing not to eat this stimuli package with out reading it first and understanding what we loss by taken it.

I wish more people would not sell their souls for a short fix, that would run out of money the next pres. term.. and that pres. of 2012 will be blamed…
The borrowing and over appraisal of stocks & house market started with the end of the Clinton term. and busted in the Bush term…The country is being run like the enron company… Remember how it ended up?


The comment is in response to an article detailing how several Republican governors are saying they will refuse "some if not all" of the stimulus money being offered to their respective states. Those states include Idaho, Texas, Alaska, and a few others. To me, this is just political showboating. How could a person, let alone a politician, justify denying their constituents money when people are starting to really feel the crunch?! I would be surprised if they didn't take most, if not all, of the money allocated to their states. Still, I can't believe the utter incompetence of so many people in this country!!!!!!! I wouldn't be walking around with a giant chip on my shoulder if I couldn't adequately and accurately express myself in the English language. And, not to stereotype too much (but yes, to stereotype...) these are the very same people who would refuse to serve a Mexican or any other immigrant for not speaking English!!!! I just get so mad sometimes. Sorry for the rant.
Have a wonderful Monday:)

No comments: