Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've been Slacking

On blogging, not on school work! In case there is anyone I didn't tell...I had to add a class last week. They'd already had five lectures and gone through about 20 chapters of material plus about 10 papers supplementing said material. I am still not caught up after a weekend of studying and all day yesterday copying notes from a classmate. Hopefully by the end of today I'll be closer. Also, I have a presentation in my topics class on Thursday about Vancomycin. I've been working pretty hard on it, mostly because my partner is an overachieving Asian women:) She is awesome and really cute, but kind of hard to understand. At least we'll be done with it this week and then we have nothing left to do in that class but attend for the rest of the semester. And, I have a big stats homework due on Friday that I need to work on tonight so I can meet up with a classmate tomorrow to go over any questions we might have. I didn't do my homework last week because everything was so crazy, but now I have to do well on all the rest because we can only drop one low-scoring homework. The computer I need is currently in use by the person it belongs to, so I might have to head to the stats building to get access to the program. I kind of bummed because I had to drop my Spanish class. Honestly it doesn't really matter though, the teacher for that class wasn't very good, and it was a lot more work than I was anticipating. Maybe I'll try taking it over the summer or something.
Anyway, I have to go be productive, I've already spent too much time one this!! :)
-Megan

No comments: