Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Amazing Monday

Yesterday was a wonderful Monday, how often does that happen?? I awoke to a lovely early morning stats class (not the best part of the day) after a full 11 hrs of sleep. Strangely I was still tired, almost fell asleep in class, and came home afterward for a nap. Caley and I decided to cure my sleepiness with a nice bike ride in the 55 degree weather. We rode in short sleeves and shorts, what a wonderful day!! I had such a great ride! Caley rode slow with me all the way to Horsetooth Mtn park, and then he picked up the pace to do some tempo training. Luckily for me there was a massive headwind, and I managed to stick to him all the way to the turn off for Carter Lake!!! Unfortunately my knee started to hurt on the way home in Masonville, but I had a wonderful tailwind pushing me all the way home...didn't really even have to pedal all that much:) After a shower and some food and a little rest, I was off to work, having skipped out all day...I ended up being there until about 11:45pm doing all my gel stuff and getting prepared for today. It felt good to be productive, and by a stroke of luck, Dr. Black wasn't anywhere to be found all day. (must admit I avoided him...) Hopefully I can do the same today and then the next time I see him I'll have about 6-8 gels to show for it. Anyway, it was a lovely day, and I'm going to try to have a repeat of the loveliness today.
-Megan

ps I'm now doing pictures on twitter, if you click the link in the tweet, it will take you to whatever picture I deemed great enough to share with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice coat in your "twitpic"