Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shiny Things

So last night I was at the Rams Cycling February Fiesta, hobnobbing, drinking margaritas, eating yummy quesadillas, and wishing I had enough money to bid on fun things at the silent auction. I was also telling stories about how Caley refuses to buy me shiny things (aka jewelry...) and will only commit to getting things for my bike. Don't get me wrong, bike presents are great, it's just a funny boy thing that every other girl in the room could relate to:) To my surprise, however, he won a bid on a set of three pairs of earrings that are really cute! See?!


The other ones are a pair of ladybugs and dangly black things. Very cute and very sweet of him.
Anyway, gotta go to class, then do my stats homework, then develop some gels then work on my Bio of Disease Vectors exam.

-Megan

No comments: