Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day

Valentines Day has turned into a stupendously ridiculous "holiday" but I think we'll still manage to make it a nice day. We started out with breakfast at Choice City with Emily (Brendan stood her up....) All three of us got chicken fried steak, Caley got the buffalo, and it was sooo delicious. I couldn't finish mine, it was HUGE! Now I'm procrastinating before going to work for a little while. I can't decide how to time things with my gels this weekend. I want to have some finished to show Dr. Black by Monday, but they take 16hrs to run and I have a really hard time going back into the lab at like 8pm or 9pm at night to make sure I don't have to wake up at like 3am to turn off the electric field (sorry if that didn't make any sense...) I'm supposed to be making dinner, and still haven't decided what to make..better get on that and go shopping. I guess we should do a little bit of homework as well... Kind of sucks when weekends aren't really weekends anymore.
Anyway, much love to you all on the holiday of love,
Megan

No comments: