Thursday, October 1, 2009

What to say

Today is a chilly, windy, typically gorgeous fall day in Fort Collins, CO. This time of year always makes me feel excited and cozy and wild and melancholy all at the same time.

Without sharing too much detail that you all don't want to or need to know, this past week has been pretty horrible. Caley and I are dealing with a girl on the team who likes him, and did something about it. She's new this year, and the unfortunate part is that I thought we were going to be friends. She was the only girl to go to track nationals this year, and will be one of about 3 going to mtn bike nationals in a few weeks...we have had words and I'm sure it's done, but it doesn't make it any easier for me to see them off with an easy heart.

Anyway. We love each other very much, and in the grand scheme of things, this will not matter at all.

No comments: