Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Megan Week

As I'm sure you all know, Caley is out of town this week for Collegiate Track Nationals! This means I pamper myself all week long! :)
To date I have:
eaten a chocolate cake
had a fire in the fire place
had wine with dinner two nights in a row
slept late
journaled
watched a few silly girl movies
etc...

Anyway, it's been nice, but a little lonely...Sebby would be offended by that statement I'm sure:)

Apparently they've done really well this week, I haven't gotten the official updates yet for today, but the past two days have been very successful!

I'm really starting to look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Hopefully the damn mosquitoes will be in a place where I can leave them for a few days of relaxation.

Also, Caitlin comes to visit in a little less than a month! I've got to think of some cool stuff to do, and try not to be at work until 9pm...highly likely for that Friday I'm afraid.

Anyway...not much going on this weekend, maybe some studying, maybe some breakfast at Uncle K's..we shall see!

-Megan

No comments: