Thursday, April 30, 2009

statistics sucks my will to live...

Case in point



Trying very hard to focus on stats so I can go for a fun bike ride later!!! Not completely working at this point in time....
Yesterday was both awesome, and kind of sobering. I went and rode the Nats RR course, started with the boys, got dropped on Bingham...spent the rest of the ride by myself until I got out to Masonville. It wouldn't have been so bad had there not been a 30mph headwind out of the south, booooo. However, it was a gorgeous sunny day, I got some tan, and fresh air, and Caley rode back with me. We split a tangelo at Horsetooth mtn park, then finished strong going up and over South Dam. By the way, the right hand corner off of the dam where there's that stop sign? TOTALLY SCARY AND WILL BE VERY SKETCHY IN THE RACE! Anyway, I am trying to maintain a positive outlook on the race, but it's going to be super-de-duperly hard!!
Caley and I are going to go for a sunset ride on Blue Sky this evening, I think he's planning on doing a road ride before that, nice for me cause he'll be tired! Maybe I'll have some cool pics later.

Ok, enough procrastination! Back to the stats.

No comments: