Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting Ready to head to Utah

Hopefully the weather will be nicer than is predicted (60% chance of rain tomorrow in SLC) and we will get a chance to practice out TTT this weekend!!! I'm excited for the races, I hear there is a huge climb in the RR, should be a good indicator for nationals. I've managed to have fun this past week despite the stress of school and work; Rio ride on Monday, short track on Tuesday, campfire at Brians on Wednesday, mtn bike with Caley on Thursday, and travel today!
Unfortunately, it looks like only one out of my four sites hatched...I'm going to leave the egg papers in over the weekend just in case, but I'm not sure what I'll do if I can't get any mosquitoes from these sites! It stalls my whole project, I'm afraid to talk to Dr. Black about it :(
Anway, I have to go pack up for the trip! Pics to come soon.
-Megan

No comments: