Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh Mondays are so blah


Hello everyone! I am at work, I have been here since 9am this morning, I took a 45 minute break a little while ago, but let's just say it's been 8hrs and counting. Ah, the life of the graduate student. I missed out on the 65 degree beautiful sunshine we had today, I'll have to make an effort to take advantage of the predicted 71 degree day tomorrow! I'm planning on being here until the biking meeting at 8pm...the internet is my friend:)
Still waiting on the stats exam scores!!! It's been 11 days!!! Carsten promised they would be up by THE LATEST today. So, all day I've been sending and receiving emails and facebooks; everyone wants to make sure they're not the only one who didn't get a grade! In any case, they better be up tomorrow before class, or he will have a riot on his hands:)
I'm super excited about Caley moving in! We do have fun together, plus I've had my eye on his armchair for quite awhile....:)
I'm still looking forward to the snow, but honestly, I can't complain about 70 degree weather in November. As long as the roads are dry I guess we'll be biking. But, I'm getting the hankering to wax my skis, perhaps that would be enough to get ole Ullr to make it snow!
Adios!
-Meganita

1 comment:

mcassidy25 said...

Picture is of Ullr God of Nordic Skiing :)