Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gmail has video chat!!!

Which is awesome:) Because now when I'm at work, Caley and I can video chat! Makes the late nights more fun. Dad, you should get video chat, and a webcam (really cheap at Walmart or somewhere) it's so much fun! Although, you might need a faster computer...or at least clean up the home computer so it will go faster than it does:)
Also, by the way...Caley is moving in!! Probably next month, or January depending on when he can find someone to sublet his current room! Whoo hoo! We had pretty much decided that he was going to move in next year after his lease was up at his current house, but he's been basically living at my apartment for most of this semester and just decided it didn't make sense to be out there anymore. So, our next big purchase is going to be one of those bike holder things that is a giant pole with hooks. I'm thinking we can probably find one that will hold 4 bikes..which only leaves one (the cannondale) that will have to be found an extra corner. The closet will have to become a lot more organized, and I definitely need some more shelving. Amazing how fast the salary goes every month. I try to give myself a good amount to put into savings...not sure if I'll be able to this month. But yeah, this is good, and will be a grand time, not like anything is actually changing, only no more free laundry really. :)
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE OVER THANKSGIVING!!!
-Megan

No comments: