Monday, November 3, 2008

Is it really November??

I just went on another beautiful ride with shorts and a jersey, and was quite comfortable! I can't believe it's November!! The warm weather will certainly have repercussions; I'm sure to be in denial as soon as it starts to get cold. Although, I'm looking forward to skiing with much anticipation:)
Tomorrow is election day. Caley and I are having a party at my apartment...apparently we're making lasagna, although I'm a little intimidated, I've never made a lasagna, and I'm thinking it's kind of involved, at least takes some timing. We have the noodles, all that remains are fillings and cheese! I'm thinking a lot of people will show up...no one has really rsvp'd like we asked them to, but quite a few people said they were thinking about coming tonight at the meeting. Sitting room will be a problem, but I now have a nice rug, thanks M and D!:)
I'll fill you in on the festivities later...hopefully with joy and not with the news that I will be moving to Europe!
-Megan

No comments: