Monday, June 2, 2008

Attempt #2

Last summer, about this same time, I tried to start a blog...of course it didn't work so well. The unfortunate attempt began as an online diary, of which I soon grew bored. So, this blog will log all my grand adventures beginning with this summer and my crazy awesome trip with the bf to Vermont to race road and mountain bikes and explore the east coast!
I'm very excited to keep this up and keep my family and friends informed about all that I'm up to these days. We have so many ways to communicate in this modern world, yet we never really seem to stay in touch, even with those we truly care about...(sorry everyone).
So yes, summer has been in session for two weeks, and already I have much to update everyone about! But, I'm at work, so I might have to elaborate this evening when I have some free time:)
ciao
Megan

No comments: