Friday, February 26, 2010

One more day, then one more week!

AND THEN I GET TO SEE MY SISTER!!!!! Hopefully. It all depends on if I can get a few days off, but I should be able to! And best of all, I get to see her in Steamboat!!! How awesome is that?! We will eat at Wynona's (best breakfast/lunch place ever!) and we will soak our worries away in the hot springs, and we will ski to our hearts content, and we will graciously deal with her having a friend there with her who is Not a sister of mine.....:(

Among other things...I have turned in my application to go back to school this summer! I finally figured out how to get my transcript from Pueblo Comm. College for my high school classes (thanks Mom!) and mailed it to them on Monday! Hopefully I'll hear soon and can get my act together on the financial aid front. There has to be some sort of grant for licensing new teachers right Obama?? Especially now that I'm almost completely self funded and super poor :) I could probably make it happen working full time and having a loan or two, I would hate life for a little while working nights and going to school days, but it would be worth it!

In any case, I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

No comments: