Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Sister in Pictures

Looking back through old pictures, I realized that I mostly have old pictures of Caitlin! Mostly because we haven't lived in the same town for...six years now? That's crazy! I miss living in the same town as my sister. Hopefully someday in the future we can agree on a town and move there.

I wish there was an easier way to upload photos to blogger...they need to work on that!

Anyway....

Our Engineer hike this past summer!




Picnic in the backyard!


Christmas at Mom and Dad's house!


A series of several years of Telluride Bluegrass Festival Pics








Somewhere on the East coast during a trip she and my mom made


Pics of Caitlin's senior prom, she is gorgeous! It's my goal to fit into this dress someday soon and steal it from M and D's house:)



Caitlin at Soldier Hollow after she podiumed in a relay, and then with both Grandmas, one of my favorite pics!



Skiing at Grand Mesa many years ago...


Can you tell I miss the sister?? I am going to have my camera on hand 24/7 on my trip to Steamboat! I can't wait to see her!

No comments: