Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Books

Upon entering college five long years ago, I found myself in a strange situation, I could no longer enjoy and feel comfortable reading a book for fun. What a sad and terrible state it is. So, this Christmas break, I have decided, I shall read a book, and not just one book, like 10, or maybe even more, we shall see if I can find something to keep me interested. What you might ask is the catalyst of this crazy desire? An article in the CSMonitor that's what! :)

http://features.csmonitor.com/books/2008/12/02/best-novels-of-2008/

Click on that! I will use these books as a starting point, maybe jaunt on over to the NPR book list as well,

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96539642

I used to love reading, anyone who knew me back in middle or high school knows I was an intense sort of bookworm. I hope to regain that lovely past time and pursue it the rest of my life. No more of this college-homework-guilt-syndrome!

Maybe I'll even read the Twilight books....wouldn't that be a hoot:)

ciao,
Megan

No comments: