Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Not really, but it is dang freakin cold!! Caley and I met up with Brian and Tara and their Indian friend named, Profulla(sp??) at Avo's for 2 for 1 tempeh burgers. Delish! Now at home, trying to study for that lab final on Thursday. I think I'll be ok on everything except for the mites and perhaps the ticks. I should probably go stop by the open lab tomorrow, could be helpful, but could be not so helpful...we aren't being tested from the teaching collection of bugs, and most of the teaching collection are damaged in some way, so it makes it pretty hard sometimes. In any case, I'll be glad when this lab is over. I would like it a lot more if we actually got to go outside and look at bugs, it gets super old when they're all on slides under a microscope. Also will be glad when the lecture is over, I CAN'T STAND POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS!!! It was the latest and greatest thing like 5 years ago, and now it's all any teacher does, and they SUCK!!! I swear my body has been rewired to fall asleep during powerpoint presentations, no matter what time of day, or what the subject, guaranteed snooze fest for Megan.
In other news, Caley started to blog again, the link for his is.... http://pro1069.blogspot.com/ if you are interested:)
I am finding, the older you get, the more expensive Christmas becomes! Geez Louise! No wonder people get stressed out about the holidays, as a kid you are never aware of all the crazy hustle and bustle and pressure etc...all I want to do is ski and eat food and hang out, (and not spend money) there is now, however, more than one family to worry about getting gifts for! Oh well, it's still true that giving is better than receiving, just that much more giving I guess....:)
Anyway, better go be slightly productive!
-Megan

No comments: