Sunday, July 5, 2009

Goings On!

Hello! I realized today that I haven't written in awhile, and there has been so much going on I'm sure I'll forget most of it:) Let me try for a quick recap:
- Got my primers to function at work!! Whoo hoo!
- Caley turned 21 and had approximately three parties/get-togethers. First we went to the Trail Head for his actually birthday (buy one get one free burgers and $2 beers!) Thursday we had people over for dinner, small gathering of good friends that was totally impromptu. Friday was the big party with tons of food, lots of good beer, lots of good friends (and most of my family who were in town for the 4th). We went downtown after for the art walk and some bar hopping.
- Saturday was spent watching the Tour, sleeping, home improvements and a big bbq at my Uncles house with the fam. Fireworks followed, and a pretty mellow evening because the rain upset our campfire plans at another friends house.
- Today we had breakfast with the fam again, Cousin Jesse's birthday!! He's 24 today! Wow, so old :) I've been sleeping pretty much all day, tuckered out from all of our festivities, I can't believe how many times we've had people over to the house the past week!

For your viewing pleasure, a video tour of the new apartment because I've finally gotten it into a bit of shape! :)


I sincerely hope this doesn't make you motion sick :)

No comments: