Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catch Up with Pictures!!!

Hey All,
I finally got the picture thingy and now have hundreds of pictures to sort through from the past 4 months.

I'll pick one or two from every adventure, facebook will have the rest:)

Everyone hangin' at my house for the FLC road race


Group ride to our sponsor shop right before nationals, we stopped at the raptor rescue


At the awards ceremony after Nationals, I already forget what place we got as a team...


An awesome mtn bike ride with Caley


Breakfast at Verns with our friends Emily and Brendan, Caley is a little full :)


Tirrels graduation party, I will miss her a lot!!


Post Iron Horse Picnic in Silverton!!!


At the beach on Balboa Island after my first successful scientific conference


The first of Caley's birthday celebrations; at the Trailhead with good friends


Hangin' out in the park playing frisbee


Fourth of July! Almost all of the cousins were there


Jesse's birthday and Sunday breakfast all in one!


Out to a fancy dinner with Caley courtesy of his Aunt Linda!



Lake weekend with Emily!


That brings up pretty much up to date, I still have to upload pics from last night's Wine and Cheese Extravaganza party. (aka WACE party, pronounced "wacky")

This summer has been about the best ever, and we are going to Nantucket tomorrow, so it's about to get even better!!!!
I'll keep you all posted:)

-Megan

1 comment:

mcassidy25 said...

As always, click on the pics to get a bigger view:)