Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am super unmotivated today! Bleah! It's kind of gray outside, Caley is gone in Colorado Springs for a bike race, and I have work later...etc etc. All great excuses for not doing anything but drink my coffee while sitting in the armchair, covered with a blanket, listening to NPR. I guess that's not so bad in itself :)

The past couple of weeks have been really nice! Spring is starting to sproing, although, it has been an unusually cold spring I think, we haven't had a whole lot of really really nice days yet. Caley and I went for a glorious mtn bike ride (I love when he has a "day off" and can go ride with me) and we've been making lots of tasty dishes :)

Pics for you!




Sauteed beets and onions on tiny tortillas with lots of parmesan and feta cheese!


Gorgonzola turkey burgers with a nice fresh salad! Soooo tasty!!!!!

No comments: