Thursday, April 22, 2010

Census Picture!


Did everyone fill out there census form? Caley and I took a couple of weeks to answer, then like a month to actually mail it back...but we did it! We count! :) And now some weirdo census worker won't come to our house!

Today is rainy and cold, and I'm thinking about going running, we'll see though, it's so nice and cuddly in this blanket:) Also, I love Shelby Lynne, her voice is hauntingly beautiful! I first started listening to her right around the time I broke my ankle, so the music has some melancholy connotations for me, but sometimes rainy days just call for that kind of music :) If anyone knows how to embed a music file, let me know and I'll put up one of her songs!

I get to go home to Durango this weekend!!! I'm so excited!! I'll be sure to take pics so you all can experience the amazingness that is my home town!

Have a wonderful day!

-Megan

No comments: