Friday, August 28, 2009

FRIDAY!!!!

I'm so glad it's Friday!!!!!!!! This week has been possibly the longest of my life, and I can't imagine how Caley feels. Poor guy has been at my beck and call all week, and he's been amazing about it, but I still feel bad.
This weekend should be full of fun! Tonight is Tirrels "going away" party :( I'm super sad!! I'll miss her calming influence and general Tirrely awesomeness. We have, however, inherited her lovely sister Marlena, so perhaps she will be a good replacement:)
Saturday morning we are volunteering for the Rist Canyon Road race, starting at 6:45am!!! We get free lunch though, so it should be worth it. Saturday evening it's back up to Beaver Meadows for some more "trail work" aka sitting around relaxing for me:) I have a feeling though, that the weekend is going to fly by, and before we know it, it'll be back to the grind. Man I can't wait to be done with school!
Short post today, lot's to do!
-Megan

No comments: