Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quick Boston Story

Boston was quite wonderful and exciting:) Our first night, Sunday began with wonderful naps and relaxation followed by a delicious lobster dinner. I must say, eating lobster is a highly entertaining endeavor, you have to seriously work for your food! After dinner we drove around Melrose is Caley's Papa's car, which so happens to be a very sporty black convertible. Lucky us! I felt so glamorous sitting in the passenger seat with my hair flying all around.
Next day we watched The Tour in the morning and caught the T into Boston for lunch at Thaniel(sp) Hall. Soooo many people!! I'm definitely not used to cities. The 3-D Imax at the aquarium was too interesting to pass up (especially with AC...) and we wrapped up the visit with a short walk through the Museum of Fine Art. Only so much you can see in 5 hours, but I'm sure we'll make it back someday:)
Dinner at Caruso's was quite a trip:) Mr. Caruso, Italian to the extreme complete with jaunty little hat, treated us with delicious pizza and homemade wine. Stories fly thick and fast with the Botte clan, and the two young girl cousins are soooo cute:) After dinner, Caley and I stole the sports car again and headed to the beach for some exploring. I love the ocean!!
Today we are headed up to Maine and I'm sooo soooo sooooo excited! I'll tell you all about it when I get back:)
ciao,
Megan

1 comment:

Traveling Osprey said...

Hey Megan~
Been reading your blog--all your adventures sound like fun. So you are going to be in grad school at CSU in the fall? Have a great time on the east coast!!! And p.s. I want to move to Europe too!
-Heidi